This three hour public speaking workshop will use drama techniques to develop public speaking skills and confidence. We will cover:
- identifying common issues with public speaking and how to overcome them
- outline the key elements of crafting a short speech
- practising tone of voice and using this for maximum impact
- identify and practise storytelling as a great tool to engage your audience
This workshop is good for:
- people who wish to gain more confidence public speaking or speaking in groups or meetings
- people who wish to develop their public speaking skills
- people who are experienced and wish to learn a new perspective on delivery from a performance and drama angle.
For a more detailed break down of the workshop, please contact Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We have two bursary places available for those on a low or no income. Please contact us to book this.