In the run up to the festive season, it’s all too easy to over indulge, over commit and over load the senses. We start with good intentions on the 1st December, only to end up a month later feeling bloated, sluggish, heavy and vowing to do it all differently next year…
The key to sailing through the most demanding time of year, is to stay in your centre. Sounds simple, right? Yet with so many demands all fighting for our time, attention and money, staying centred, is easier said than done.
In this relaxing 2 hour workshop, you will be looking at:
* A sequence to keep you grounded
* Postures that bring you back into your centre
* Breathing techniques to keep you clear headed
* Mantra’s to keep you mindful
* …and a super long, delicious, relaxation, that will leave you prepped and ready to tackle Father Christmas. (Or perhaps just the annual office party…)
Join Sally to learn the skills you’ll need to breeze right through into January with your senses (and sanity!) intact.
Spaces are limited and on a first come first served basis. £15 for the 2 hours. DM, email or text Sally for more info and to secure your spot.
07583 892 077