Pulse, the enterprise area of HEART, is a new type of co-working space that gives you the opportunity to reduce costs as well as maximise your time.
With the benefit of excellent networking opportunities, a range of meeting spaces and on-site catering all in our newly refurbished building right in the centre of Headingley, Pulse membership is a fraction of the cost of renting a traditional office unit.
How does it work?
- Pulse membership gives you the chance to buy hours of working space in the Pulse area of HEART at a cost that suits you.
- All packages come with desk space and secure, fast wi-fi connections. Additional services including business mailbox and telephone landline are available if required. Please note PCs are not provided.
- Members receive a fob for simple, flexible and secure access to Pulse.
Added value of being part of Pulse
- Co-working and networking opportunities
- Work/home life balance
- Iconic working space in a prime location
- Meeting facilities that you can buy on an hourly basis
- Catering facilities
- Easy access to bus routes